Monday, May 18, 2015

Bluebonnet Lane Gift Boxes

This is a non-food related post. Why am I doing a totally non-food related post? Because sometimes I want to give shout-outs to other people out there on the interwebz trying to make it for themselves. As a woman, I believe in supporting other #girlbosses out there, hence why this time I am giving a hard shout-out to Bluebonnet Lane.

Alex, the owner of Bluebonnet Lane, is a recent friend of mine. We only met about 6 months ago and let me tell you, she is a hustler. She established her curated gift box business all on her own. She's all for supporting other women too, all the products in her boxes are from other girl bosses in the world. Currently, she has 4 boxes on her website; the Savory Box, Relax and Unwind, The Essentials Box, and recently launched, #Hustle Box. Although all her boxes are adorable, I have to shamelessly admit that the #Hustle Box is my absolute favorite. Seriously, I've been waiting for it to launch and I'm thrilled that it finally did.


 I love it so much

In this box you have:

1 The Trendy Sparrow 'Everyday I'm Hustlin' Coffee Mug
1 Slant Collections Pink Gold Foil Polka Dot Journal 

1 - 5x7 '#Hustle real hard' wall print  

1 Nothin' but Nola Main Squeeze Granola 
1 Slant Collections Gold Foil Polka Dot Notepad 
Personalized Handwritten Note


I actually purchased this box for Caitlin who just graduated with her Masters Degree!! Props to Caitlin, I'm so proud of her. She is a Master of All Ideas. Ever. I thought this would be a great little graduation present for her. Honestly, it's a great graduation present, birthday present or even a "Just For the Hell of It" present. It was about to be a "Self Present" but I figured I would actually give it to it's intended recipient and buy one for myself down the line. 

 Dat mug doe.

These boxes can be shipped or they can be hand delivered if you live in the Dallas area.


If you are ever stuck trying to figure out a present for someone, I suggest Bluebonnet Lane gift box, it's all figured out. Alex takes the time to aesthetically organize the box for you. But most importantly, all the stress of gift giving goes out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment